High School Team, represent Nancy Steele Portraiture.
We are excited to build ‘Team 19’ ~ Class of 2019, 2020, 2021
We are looking for adventurous, fun loving, outgoing students. Here’s info, perks and information for you. Our focus is on Seniors and their families, creating unique, special, and genuine images. Our products are top in the industry.
- What do we do: we have fun.. play and create. The images are used for PR, competition, and for concept sessions.
- We connect with others, make new friends from your school and others (invite your friends to join!)
- We strive to build confidence, support others, mentor younger, and build a strong sense of community
- You represent Nancy Steele Portraiture in a positive, fun, and outgoing way.
- Both gals and guys are welcome to join (no experience necessary)
- Group Sessions are for all the team and some will be grade level only Sessions
- You have the First Opportunity for destination sessions Oregon Coast, Central Oregon, Seattle. (fee additional)
- You receive first chance at having an individual concept session or images created for competition images
- We will create Video productions-individual and in groups.
- You will receive referral incentive for sending your friends our way for their senior sessions
- You have the opportunity to earn cash or credits by assisting with senior, family, fall sessions, and non profit work I do.
- Consider it a Work builder, Resume Enhancer, and Lots of good ol fun.
- Team/Parent Meeting – Must attend a Team Meeting on March 7th or 10th (both if schedules collide) or arrange private meeting with Nancy within a week of these dates.
- Group sessions will begin in March and April. Advantages to being a part of the team will be discussed as well as investment.
Bring a part of Team 19 for Nancy Steele Portraiture means you represent our brand, you share images and enthusiasm. Your senior images and session is exclusively with Nancy. Sound great?
Click the link below, fill out the information, and we’ll be in touch with you.
Looking forward to creating the genuine and authentic you.
Leave a Reply