As you all know, I LOVE.LOVE Pinterest both personally and professionally! I have used it about a year or more, before it was the ‘it’ thing. It is great for inspiration, whether it be business, gardening, home, cooking, cleaning (yuck), food, style, creations, parties, photography, sessions, inspiration and on & on! So, what is better than a Pinterest contest? I think NOTHING!
How it works: Anyone can take part…
You need to have a Pinterest account. (If you don’t have one leave your address below and I’ll send you an invite) Repin the PTP “Pin it to Win it” Pin to your contest board!
Head on over to my website, face book page, or blog. Find a session you’d like to win.
Example: “FRIENDS session”, “senior”, “family”, “children”, “engagement”, “concept theme’, “PROM”, “wheat field”, “Trash the dress-post prom”, “baby”, “maternity”, “love”, “Womens friend session”. I may not have images of what you want online YET…but can SURELY create it! Might you ask ” What do I Pin?” Pin…Images, Hair, Make up, Locations, B&W or a feel of an image, clothing, settings you like ……… and create a board with a theme or feel you like!
Find some images taken by me, Nancy @Picture This Photography that you would love to use as inspiration for a session. Pin these images to you Pinterest account creating a new board entitled @Picture This Photography… or any title you’d like, it just has to have the name “Picture This Photography” in it!
* Keep adding pins to show your style & what you’d like. Some great pinning sites Pinterest, celebrity sites, polyvore (clothing ideas), Facebook, Wardrobe Wednesday (another great clothing coordination site) make up & beauty board check out: https://pinterest.com/beautymarkedpdx/beauty/ Hair ideas, check out my Pinterest beauty board
Only a few rules:
1. Pin away, as many pins as you like, but you MUST HAVE a minimum of 12 pins on your board. Once you are going, it only takes a bit to create a board and build from there. A minimum of 5 images must be from Picture This Photography board, site, or blog. (Pinterest: PTP nature and/or portraits)
3. Do NOT pin any other local photographer’s images, but CAN pin celebrity images for style, ideas, colors, etc.
4. Your pin board must be public, so is visible to myself and others.
5. Again, Your board must have @Picture This Photography somewhere in the board title!
6. Once you have your board started come back here or Facebook and leave a link to your board so we can follow you!
*Contest begins NOW…The board must be finished by Wednesday, April 10th . I will be using a group of professional colleagues to help choose a winner. The winner will be announced by Friday April 12th
Under the Pin It to Win It board I am creating my session i want to do… just match ideas/images to whatever session you’re wanting to win! and if you can’t find them, that’s okay, just ideas, concepts are great, i can create!
What do you win? A custom portrait session (must be local area) with Picture This Photography, Min. 3 face book images, and a NEW PTP Personalized APP! There will be One Winner only… so make it good pinners and importantly…Have fun!
Any questions, just ask…PIN AWAY!!!