Class of ’18 PTP Crew Application West Linn Photographer
We are looking for a team of JUNIORS (aka: ptp crew) to represent the PTP Brand at the high school level. I am located in West Linn and work in all areas around Portland.
- What is the PTP CREW: You are the faces of PTP. You are a part of group sessions for PR. You get to hang out, meet new friends, and have fun (NO modeling experience needed or necessary, model is a word to describe the action). I do creative sessions throughout the year for local and national print competitions through PPA (Professional Photographers of America). I photograph in studio and environmental locations. This year may feature an adventure, which I have wanted to do a few years….I’ll keep you guessing. Each session will vary and you have opportunities for multiple sessions.
- We will incorporate a community service aspect this year that you help choose.
- What I am looking for: Positive, FUN, Outgoing, and Respectful juniors from surrounding high schools. I believe in community, giving back, being positive, and having FUN.
- Perks: You receive complimentary group or individual sessions with social media images. You earn rewards, credits, and cash for assisting with sessions. Your referrals receive a discount or print credit, depending on the month they scheudle. We will have a meeting to go over details.
- Remember #Friends make life more fun… Apply, get a friend to join the fun. I will be in touch.
- Here’s the link to apply. https://bit.ly/2018Crew
- About me (Nancy): I am a full time business owner, artist, and creator of images. I am a CPP, *certified Professional photographer. My style is anywhere to Urban, farm, creative, and environmental. I use: Off Camera Flash, natural light, and studio lighting. All sessions are individualized (and we have a consult) with your input and ideas, I create for and about YOU.
I am currently heading to Florida for a work conference SYNC to get my education/tan on… (senior, youth, national conference) I am available by email if you have any questions. Here’s a sample of some of the fun we have had with the crew this past year and a few words from the ’17 crew!
- It is a really fun and creative experience. The photoshoots were relaxed.
- Unique, fun, and original
- Absolutely loved the adventure that took place for every single photo. The changing of outfits to the changing of scenery, it was SUPER FUN!
- Totally new and exciting experience
- Relaxed, personal, & creative!