With the holidays here, i thought I’d share a fun personal project that is a fantastic gift! I did this about project about 10 years ago with a friend and now my daughter, Jenna, just had some fun with college friends creating some great gifts! They wanted to know if she got the idea of pinterest.. NOPE…. from her mama! I SAY..”OLDSCHOOL RULES!”
It is so very simple and FUN…. All you need is 1. Modge Podge 2. candle 3. (Large grain)glitter 4. Small Paint brush 5. Tissue paper of your choice 6. Scissors!
- Pre Cut tissue paper to fit the candle size you are using
- Paint the candle with Modge Podge
- Carefully wrap the tissue around the candle, Let DRY
- Lightly paint with Modge Podge again over the tissue
- Quickly sprinkle with Glitter.(Note: Put paper under the area you are glittering to re use the glitter that does not attach)