Nancy Steele Portraiture
Like Us On Facebook
Each and every session we create, we strive to show individuality.
Some important things to consider are…clothing, locations, & your ideas. Here’s a snapshot of how it works at NS Portraiture.
1. Pick your Date & Schedule it. You pay the session fee to reserve the date.
2. Prior to your session, we will either have an in person consultation to discuss and plan out your photography session.
Session Information: We like to photograph in the most beautiful time of light, so planning around that takes priority. Sessions are typically 1.5-2 hours long. Sessions may go longer~depending on locations, props, light and the environment we are working in.
3. The Session- Guys think about… haircuts, clothing, & props Girls… the list is: Nails, hair, make-up, shoes, props, & accessories Families making your family look and photograph the best we have detailed information we will share with you during consulting times. For the little’s ~make sure you have snacks, beverages,& they are well rested. It’s session time… which is time to create and play!
4. Viewing Sessions: Viewing your session will take place a week to 10 days after your session. The purpose of this time is to view and order your images. Please bring all the decision making people to this appointment. We will help you in guiding you through the process in making decisions. Plan an hour or longer to view and order your images. You will view them on the 50″ with professional viewing systems to help you make your decisions!
5. After you order it is a 4-6 week time frame for finished images. Quality takes time and you will have the images for a lifetime to enjoy and cherish! Looking forward to creating images to last a lifetime you will cherish, adore, and love!
To hear what our clients have to say head on over to the website for testimonals.